Monday, September 11, 2006

Join The Bad Golf Mailing List

I receive a number of emails from people asking me when I’m going to post again. I admit my posts are sporadic. I’m going to continue to write articles, but I can’t promise to write one a week. I’ll try to write at least one a month, but this is a hobby of mine – something I do when the mood strikes me.

I appreciate all the interest you’ve shown in my writing. To make things easier for you, I’ve decided to start a mailing list. Whenever I publish a new posting I’ll send a quick email to the mailing list letting you know. Then you won’t have to check the blog until you receive an email. I will not use the email address for any other purpose.

So, if you’re interested in receiving an email when I publish a new post, just send an email to IGolfBad@gmail.com and let me know. I’ll be happy to take you off the list at anytime.

Cheers!

Rob

No comments: